Monday, August 21, 2006

Yes I still Scrapbook !

For the ones who were wondering yes I still scrapbook, and I'm actually finally finishing some projects.
This lo is for my dt challenge, make an interview lo, and since I not only tagged my friends but also my "little bro" I had a great subject. I prefer the left page but hey I cannot put 56 Q&A on one page.... I even had to leave some of but I picked out the ones I liked most.





And here's a sneak preview to another page that I'm working on that involves my brother and a technique challenge, can you spot 5 of them ?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooo!! LOVE all the arrows!!

Daffie Online said...

The interview page looks great!

Anonymous said...

looks great daan!! And can't wait to see the rest of the sneak peek!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Awesome LO / love the arrows
!

Angelique said...

Ah ! Mooi ! Vooral ook de lila achtergrond is origineel !

Anonymous said...

hai Danielle,

Die onderste is ook prachtig zeg! Mooi, wat voor techniek bedoel je daarmee?

Groetjes, Jolanda (die even aan het bijlezen is na haar vakantie...)

D@nielle said...

Jo,
Ik heb gedoodled, gestempeld en ge-embossed ! en op de lo zelf ook nog met de naaimachine gestikt. Nu nog een titel en dan kan ik het afmaken .... grts, D@nielle

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle!! Email me your address, you won a RAK on my blog.

Iloon said...

Erg gaaf!!!
Die pijlen zijn supertof bij de achtergrond (keb dat papier ook, dus goed ideetje)

Francine said...

Halloooooo! Je bent GETAGGED! 9als je dat wilt natuurlijk)

Charlotte said...

Erg gaaf Daniƫlle! Ik vind die ronde lo helemaal super!