Wednesday, August 09, 2006

1st entry last scrapper standing



I present to you my first entry for the 1st Last Scrapper Standing Effer's. The challenge was to the journal on the photo and nothing but the photo...I had the perfect photo which I was going to use for another challenge " scrap an imperfect photo" so I just combined the 2 ! Journaling reads : I love this photo of us made on our last evening together in Spain, even though it's out of focus. So Special to me because it's one of the few we have with the two of us from that holiday. The summer that 2 soulmates met each other. So I cherish it like I cherish the memories of how we met in Benidorm, Spain, July 3rd 1989. ** I wanted to upload a detail photo but blogger won't let me, I'll try again later or look here **

Let's hope they like it .....

6 comments:

Angelique said...

WOW !!!!

Anonymous said...

I have bought this paper, it's great what you've done with it!

Francine said...

Ik vind hem geweldig!

Anonymous said...

already praised you at 2peas, but it doesn't hurt doing it again: YOUR LO ROCKS!! Danielle, the love is jumping of the picture!! too cool!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

It is a wonderful LO!!!

Janna said...

love it!! what an awesome layout!! a sweet picture, too!