Friday, August 04, 2006

Mini Album "Moments of you"

Finally finished another project. I started this project about a month ago, but had so many things going on I wasn't able to finish it until now. My new resolution is to finish all projects I have before I start a new one with the exceptions (yes there are always exceptions ...) are my dt challenges and the August Effer dares.
So about my project (really happy with this mini album that the lovely Corinne thought up, thanks again for the invite !) is a little book "Moments of you" about Colin. Not happy with the front cover so I'm changing that a bit tommorow, this is it :





















8 comments:

corinne5 said...

yeah she made it! LOVE how it turned out so it was well word the wait! and congrats on colin turning 3~!

corinnexxx

WRW said...

yeah for you! Great that you finished another project.
Looks good.
I am feeling beter so my project to-night is to sort through the photo shoot. I'll keep you posted.
Wendy

Angelique said...

Aahh ! Zoooo leuk geworden ! Dikke Doei.... Angelique

fam Sollie said...

Wat een ontzettend leuk boekje!
Mooie kleurencombi...

groetjes Lucie

cel said...

Hoi Danielle, ik zag net je comment op mijn blog. We hebben inderdaad al eens met elkaar gemaild. Wat een prachtig minialbum heb je gemaakt. Echt super.

Marcelle

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love all the circle shaped titels.

Anonymous said...

beautiful Daan!! and finally it is done!! love it

jenn said...

Wow...just beautiful! love it!!!