Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's a holi-holiday-ay

Contrary to what the dutch weatherperson thinks, our summer holiday has started this week and to make the most of it we go out when it's dry ... to the movies (over the hedge) and to fairy tale land. So the M&M's are having fun.... I had a fun visit to the dentist that will be continued in 2 weeks when they have my new back tooth ready for me. Ed played photographer, so I'm actually in a few of the holiday pic's



Btw my DH has entered the wonderfull world of bloggers, check it out : http://www.prullenbak.web-log.nl/

5 comments:

Francine said...

Love the beach pic. So sweet. So - was Sprookjeswonderland as fun as I've heard it is?

I really need to take my M-girl there sometime.

FauveDesign said...

Wow,Love the pictures,they are great!!

Daffie Online said...

good to hear you are enjoying your holiday although it is raining a lot! And you even had fun at the dentist LOL!
Btw... can't wait for you DH to put more rap on his blog! Curious about his pile of shit.

Fleur said...

Prachtige foto's Daniƫlle! Geniet lekker verder van de vakantie.

Ennuh, heb de prullenbak ook even bekeken; leuk!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wonderful photos! Wish you more fun and wonderful days on your holidays!