Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Days of our Lives

I went to the Scrap-a-Ganza in may and took quite a bit of workshops. Never quite got around to finishing everything though ... But since my resolution is to finish things I finally did this weekend! This lo was from a workshop called Days of our Lives, I arrived way to late at the workshop ... but managed to do everything as instructed, but looking at it at home I was't happy. So I removed some things, added a little and changed some of the pp around and it ended up like this...



A perfect family ...yeah right ...LOL

Oh and remember my so loved LO, something was missing, I found it and added it. Much happier now. Spot the difference ?

4 comments:

Angelique said...

Goed idee om eea af te maken; ik heb ook nog een hele stapel... Haha ! Maarre ....klein randje erbij kan plots iets veranderen, nietwaar ? Just like real life !
Perfect Family vind ik super geworden !

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! LOVE these LOs, I have quite a few of mine SAG LOs to finish too... Are you going to mini-SAG? Hope you are doing well...

FauveDesign said...

Wow,i LOVE your LO called A Perfect Family!!And you really finished the other one by framing it.

Kiss Fauve

Janna said...

yeah, you framed it with pen!

okay, fauve beat me to it;D

janna