Friday, August 10, 2007

2 summer hotties

Just wanted to share these with you, they were made last weekend @ Colin's Birthday bash:
















I think we need to photoshop M's pic to get the seatcushion out of there !

Oh and according to Elwira I rock, thanks Babe !






I think these chicks rock too :

Liek cause she's my oldest and bestest friends, beautiful inside and out

Corinne cause she's a fab scrapbooker, a great new friend and she's soooo photogenic I hate her for it LOL.

Francine cause she is the best storyteller and Mom I know ( that last thing totally makes me want to be her !), thanks for inviting us into your life !

Florence cause she's sweet, rocks at taking pic's and is the fastest scrapbooker I know !

Oh and for those who are wondering where in the @#!&^ their RAK is, I'm still purging LOL. a few days ago I decided the bookcases/cupboards I bought for the scrapstudio are not working for me so I sold them and have already found some new (secondhand) Ivar ones and we're putting them up (after a real good cleanup, they're airing outside now) tommorow. Hopefully that will work better and I can finally get the mess sorted in there ...... Maybe I'll even show some pic's ...


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wondered -lol-

Tineke

Anonymous said...

wat heb je toch 2 mooie kids! en thanks voor de rockin blogger girl ik zal het deze keer eens op mijn blog zetten want ik heb er al een stuk of 8 bwhahahaha!

corinnexxx

Ingrid said...

What an adorable and cute boys. And good luck on sorting out your scrap stuff and decorating your scrap room. Hope the new cupboards work for you.

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. I think I come soon to check your studio again... can't get enough of it..hehehe
Nili:)

rev said...

awwww sweet pics!! you sure had some fun, the weather was gorgeous!!

Christiane said...

love the pics!!

btw; nats page is here!! thank you soo much for beeing a part of this!!

Anonymous said...

Two very cool dudes hehe, good luck with putting the new storage up!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love those photos!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

anita said...

w, you look like you all had a great time at the party!!
anita
x

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a couple of cuties!!

Mika said...

cool boys, Mika
www.mikascrap.typepad.com

Mirjam said...

cute pics! Would love to see some pic's from your new room, need some good ideas.