Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some fun photo's as promised


Michael & his new BMX, 20 inch !! He's so happy once he's gotten on it that is (it's a bit too big for him so he's learning how to get on and go ...)


Mommy and me, 2 sexy babes.


He's still my cutie unshaved and with his silly hat.... (and me without my "face" on but hey it was a sunday ...)
















kissie cuddle kissie cuddle (loooooove that 1st photo)
















They always do this with grandpa Jan ! Someday they'll win for sure....














Look I have curls, Colin's been doing this a lot these days

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what a fun pics!! tfs!!
greetz tanja

Anonymous said...

Great Pics Danielle!

Anonymous said...

awesome shots!

rev said...

O Daan, your pics look great, awesome!! Unbelievable. Love them. And you look awesome with out your 'face' on, really!! Sexy babes!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»