Friday, September 21, 2007

on a creative high

Well at least I think so this week as I've been finishing lots of 1/2 started projects (of which I have a box full) ....


This is Colin about 3 months old.


photo made by the sweet Francine.

A fun and inspiring Adrienne Looman workshop, made this for my friend Liek. Hope to give it to her Sunday !


last weeks dutch dare which I pimped a bit afterwards with some journaling:


And I don't think I ever shared this one of Colin with the title on it, but it's been finished for ages with thanks to this post of last year.


I also made some cards, I will share those next week !

12 comments:

anita said...

wow!! so many layouts! lovin them:)
anita
x

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wooowww. awesome layouts- what an eyecandy- love those!

Ingrid said...

Wow, girl!! You did a wonderful job. The pics of Colin are beautiful. I like all layouts, but the one of you and Liek made at Adrienne's workshop is my favourite. Love the paper and design.

Enjoy your weekend!!

tanja said...

zozo dat zijn een hoop layouts! ze zijn leuk!
groetjes tanja

Anonymous said...

Hele mooie layouts! Heb je verjaardag gemist dus een late felicitatie ;)
hugs,Monique

Iris said...

Love the lo's. The look really great!

Angelique said...

OOHH! You did a GREAT job!!! Love to see it all! And the special one will get a special place overhere! THANK YOU!

rev said...

wow Daan! you are on a roll girl, they are sooo beautiful!!

Daffie Online said...

finishing projects....that makes one very happy and content :-)

Christiane said...

wooooow!! so much to look!! love all your work here!!

Scraps from a boy said...

Wat een geweldige layouts zeg! Kvind ze helemaal super!!

Anonymous said...

I love the canvas and your layouts from workshop came really nice out.
Good for you on your finished projects...I need to clean up also few of my bakjes ;)