Updating on the last 2 weeks (I am typing up a recap of disney for your reading pleasure and will post it soon) of our very rainy days spent at home;
* Went for a superyummy High tea over here with my aunt (it was her b'day present) and my mom. I definately want to go again with some friends of mine ! Here's some pics, I can't believe I took so many good shots and even got the girls to do some fun poses :
* Took the boys to an indoor playground and met up with friends Flo, Mar10e and Wendy. The boys had a blast and we had some time to chat about girlstuff, laugh, complain and care ....
The boys went to stay with their grandparents for 2,5 days so that gave DH and me time to ;
* Scrap all day and evening with Kirs and Marianne, we had a dt lunch with the 3 of us. I've actually been scrapping a lot lately, one lo I cannot show yet, the others are works in process but I made this project for the mls blog, if you want a step by step check out the blog.
* I've been sanding (god I hate doing that) and painting a lot of woodwork, finally I have found the color I like, SCHUIM thanks to Wendy. And for next week I have planned to do the huge window in the living room and the doorposting (sorry I don't thing that is the right word for it ...), the week after that the stairs and I'll be starting on the walls in the hallway too. Then I have to do the kitchen woordwork and the downstairs is done !!! Yay can't wait as I'm on roll now I aim to finish the painting of the downstairs before I return to work.
* Went out to a movie with DH and since we are big scifi and Fantasy fans we went to Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian and we loved it ! Can't wait till the next one (there are 7 books so we should have lot's more good ones to come) which is coming out next year. Till then sweet Prince Caspian ;)
* we got the garden cleaned up, threw a lot away, so we're almost done just have to relocate some old pots (found them a new home @ Ed's aunt & uncle) and then it's cleaned out :D .