Thursday, May 01, 2008

When the kids are away

Mom and Dad will play LOL.



Hope all the dutchies had a fun Queensday ? We sure did, we love a good hunt for bargains so we ventured out but DH did go without the helmet though... I bought the summercoat in the pic I last week when DH and I had a date night. I wanted to show it to you and we ended up making silly pics before going out hunting for .....
A new chessgame, 3 old games of go fish, a wicker circle to scrap, a campingmatras for my crunches (yep planning on getting on with my training schedule), a spool knittinset for the boys boys, an electric typewriter, a vintage rak with 6 mini bottles, a book for problemsolving by Pooh, a box for sowing materials of some sort for my beads, DH found a bunch of cool old 12" ie. Streetlife (Crusaders), You and Me (Spargo), Pass the Dutchie (Musical Youth), Why Can't we live together (Anthony ...) and one of Eddie Murphy's albums, and we couldn't go home without some yummy tompoucen (wikipedia translation in the link).
Oh and I got a massage on a chair 20 min. for 10 euro's (at the Tuinen, a shop that was open) I cannot even begin to tell you how good that was .... And some new nike's I spotted 2 weeks ago but still had them on my mind, so I went and got them, cute no ?

10 comments:

Evi said...

Leuke schoenen!!!

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

Sounds like you had a great Queensday!!
Love your jacket and shoes!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I wish we had such a cool day! Love your shoes!!!

Katja said...

we need a queens day in england......then i can buy stuff in real rather than on the internet!!!!!!
nice shiney shoes !!!!enjoy the rest of your week

x

Daffie Online said...

The shoes are too CUTE! :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Queensday - I've been hearing all about if from some of the other girls - tho we don;t have such a thing in England - and we should LOL

Anonymous said...

Wicked cute shoes! Love them!.

Monique Helfrich said...

Zo zeg! Jullie zijn god geslaagd en wat een geweldig gave schoenen

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are the coolest! So great you two had time together to go hunt for fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute shoes!!