Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I feel good

I knew (eventually) I would now ....


So I'm feeling so much better now that my toothache has gone, my knee is doing better, the sun is out a bit (but until it really comes out I've been going to a tanning salon) ! I've been going to the gym regularly, my mom is helping me out with the business once a week (which is also so much fun bcause we're spending more quality time together) and I'm building in more free time to do fun stuff. Phew I think I have that wintercrisis under control ....


I've been scrapping at least once a week now and this is what I made last week. A lo about the fun stuff I discover in Colin's room regularly; I like it, simple but not so clean as I went a bit overboard on the distressing and tried to repair it with a bit of inkt and now it looks a bit much but I'm ok with that.





Tommorow evening I'm looking forward to a visit from Kirs for a chat and a crop. If anyone wants to come too you're more than welcome to come over too !


Oh and yesterday I went to the movies with my friend Martine to see 27 dresses, we laughed a lot it was really funny and we saw some sneakpeaks of other movies coming out soon we definately want to check out like the babymommy and fools gold. Anyone in the US seen these yet ?

10 comments:

corinne5 said...

blij dat je weer wat beter in je velletjes zit meid :)
en wat een leuke lo weer!

corinnexxx

A said...

Fijn om te horen dat het weer goed gaat, kan ook niet anders met een lekker zonnetje!

Enne komt Kirs langs??? Dat gaat super gezellig worden :-)

xx
Miek

Evi said...

Dat klinkt heel gezellig! Helaas is het voor mij wat ver voor een avondje :) Maar ik heb morgen Crazy Amigo avond dus ik heb eindelijk ook weer een creatief avondje...als we niet teveel kletsen tenminste :)
Fijn om te horen dat het weer beter gaat!!!

Fauve Design said...

Goed om te horen dat het weer beter gaat met je!Je layout is super super super!

Astrid said...

Hi Danielle, fijn dat het beter met je gaat! Laat de lente maar beginnen toch. En wat een leuke LO heb je gemaakt, grappig he als kinderen zulke dingen doen.
Ga je ook nog naar de SIS crop ik geloof dat je ook op de lijst zag staan. Ik ga ook als alles goed gaat (maanndag mag ik weer gaan werken...)
groetjes Astrid
PS hoe is het met de AC spulletjes?

Katja said...

sooooo glad you are feeling better......big cheers for fake tanning - always makes you feel better!!!!!! Love the layout and the pic is brill :o)

Mika said...

Good to read that you feel better. Lov the Lo. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

lucie said...

O wat een mooie LO! en een superfoto!

gr Lucie

Anonymous said...

love this layout, made me smile too LOL - if them ever need anew home, send-em my way :)

saffiertje said...

Geweldige foto van een inderdaad lachwaardig plaatje! Wat kids al niet verzinnen!!!!
gr Miranda