Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007



2006 was the start of my blog on which I could share a year of changes, choices, happy times, stress, old friends, scrapbooking, difficult times, new friends, my family & so much more.

Thanks for sharing all this with me, leaving a comment or just lurking !

To all of you I wish you more happiness, good health & that all your wishes come true (or at least a step closer) for 2007.

And to those that we have had to say goodbye to, I truly hope you have found peace, you will be remembered in our hearts…..

16 comments:

MaMaLoT said...

Hi Daniƫlle,

I wish you and your beautiful family all the love and happiness in the world! I'm glad we have met eachother this year... :)

Monique said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Ik wens jou en je 3 mannen een geweldig en liefdevol 2007...

Thankx for your friendship...
Enjoy!!!!

gr Nicole

nat said...

Happy New Year! Wish you a gorgoues year 2007!

Mandy said...

Hoop dat het nieuwe jaar jou en je gezin heel mooie dingen brengt!!

Daffie Online said...

Happy happy happy New Year :)

christiane said...

wish you and your family all my best for this new year!!

Elwira said...

A very happy new year to you and your loved ones!!!

Terese said...

Jullie ook een heel gelukkig en gezond nieuwjaar!!

bookit said...

happy new year Danielle...hoping to see more of you over 2007 :)
anita
x

Marlies said...

Happy New Year to you and your guys!

O my gosh, I hadn't been here for a while, I LOVE your header!

rev said...

i wish you all the same girl!!

Anonymous said...

HAppy New Year for you and your family!!
Astrid Samuels

eef said...

Happy new year!!! That it may be a great year and your wishes come true! :-) Eef and what a beautiful picture!

Monique said...

Happy new year Danielle! Hoping we will meet up this year;)
Monique

Mirjam said...

Wow, ook al van die mooie vuurwerk foto's!! Wens jou en je familie een gezond, gelukkig en creatief 2007!