Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007



2006 was the start of my blog on which I could share a year of changes, choices, happy times, stress, old friends, scrapbooking, difficult times, new friends, my family & so much more.

Thanks for sharing all this with me, leaving a comment or just lurking !

To all of you I wish you more happiness, good health & that all your wishes come true (or at least a step closer) for 2007.

And to those that we have had to say goodbye to, I truly hope you have found peace, you will be remembered in our hearts…..

15 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Daniƫlle,

I wish you and your beautiful family all the love and happiness in the world! I'm glad we have met eachother this year... :)

Monique said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Ik wens jou en je 3 mannen een geweldig en liefdevol 2007...

Thankx for your friendship...
Enjoy!!!!

gr Nicole

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Wish you a gorgoues year 2007!

Anonymous said...

Hoop dat het nieuwe jaar jou en je gezin heel mooie dingen brengt!!

Daffie Online said...

Happy happy happy New Year :)

Christiane said...

wish you and your family all my best for this new year!!

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year to you and your loved ones!!!

Terese said...

Jullie ook een heel gelukkig en gezond nieuwjaar!!

Marlies said...

Happy New Year to you and your guys!

O my gosh, I hadn't been here for a while, I LOVE your header!

rev said...

i wish you all the same girl!!

Anonymous said...

HAppy New Year for you and your family!!
Astrid Samuels

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!! That it may be a great year and your wishes come true! :-) Eef and what a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Danielle! Hoping we will meet up this year;)
Monique

Mirjam said...

Wow, ook al van die mooie vuurwerk foto's!! Wens jou en je familie een gezond, gelukkig en creatief 2007!