Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ouch

So for the past 5 years I’ve tried to get back into my training mode but it hasn’t worked so far (not even when I was dieting to get the baby weight off) and I wasn’t even trying for the 4 to 5 times I used to work out …..2 weeks ago I went jogging with my friend Martine and then … nothing…. So yesterday my mother was babysitting Colin, Michael was playuing at a friends house, the weather was fine I went jogging again (ok I know a 2 week gap is big but not too big ;-) ) and I did well, ran the bike path that goes around our block (it’s a big block honest) and came back 25 min. later. The fun part was that my mother (with Colin) biked beside me as I hate to jog alone, killed 2 birds in one stone because I’m totally up to date with all the things going on in the family …

The bad part is, it was hot and today I have sore muscles but I'm definately going again on wednesday, really I will.

2 comments:

Corinnexxx said...

en daarom train ik nou nooit! bleh heb er echt een hekel aan en vind het zonde van mijn tijd, ik scrap dan liever, hihi!

corinnexxx

bookit said...

oh, i know how you feel...i started running 3 months ago and have buiult up to 3.2km in 30 minutes. the first time i ran 1km in 30 minutes!! lol
it's hard work...but a slow build up is important!!!
keep at it :)
anita
x